Mountain Project Logo

FS: Full Trad Rack (BD Nuts and Ultralights), Nice Alpine Draws, Nut tool, 70m Rope, Misc Gear

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Rahat A · · Morgantown, WV · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 35

I'm based out of Morgantown WV. Buyer pays shipping. I accept paypal. Will also take cash for local pickup. Shoot me some fair offers.

All gear has been cleaned and greased, including biners

Cams have been SOLD
Sold
Set of 6 BD Ultralights, good condition, no crazy whips. Had a decent whip on the .4. barely even counted as a whip. The plastic on the stem of the .4 is a little deformed. Cost me $660 (i bought them for sticker at a pathfinder)
S̶i̶z̶e̶s̶:̶ ̶.̶4̶ ̶.̶5̶ ̶.̶7̶5̶ ̶1̶ ̶2̶ ̶3̶ ̶(̶C̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶S̶O̶L̶D̶)̶
9 alpine draws (60cm) Each one is made of a neutrino wiregate, positron solid bent gate, and a 60cm Edelweiss 16mm nylon sling. Great Condition. Cost me $19 each to make.
2 Alpine Draws (120cm) Each one is made of a neutrino wiregate, positron bent solid gate, and a 120cm Edelweiss 16mm nylon sling. Great condition. Cost me $22 each to make.
3 Cypher FireflyII,̶2̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶D̶i̶a̶m̶o̶n̶d̶ ̶R̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶L̶o̶c̶k̶s̶,̶ ̶2̶ ̶C̶A̶M̶P̶ ̶D̶o̶u̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶A̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶  (these are AWESOME)
Set of nuts + biner
Nice nut tool. Retails 17.95 new
thinner dynamic accessory cord I used for a quad / PAS
Random lengths of some FAT dynamic "accessory" cord

7̶0̶ ̶m̶e̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶1̶0̶.̶2̶m̶m̶ ̶B̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶A̶v̶i̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶N̶o̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶p̶s̶.̶ ̶G̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶a̶t̶h̶.̶ ̶D̶r̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶v̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶C̶o̶o̶l̶ ̶D̶e̶s̶i̶g̶n̶.̶ ̶R̶e̶t̶a̶i̶l̶s̶ ̶2̶-̶3̶0̶0̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶.̶  SOLD

Again, need these gone, please shoot some fair offers. I'm just going to be straight with you, I'm going to negotiate deals now but won't actually do transactions and shipping for a week just in case I do find a job in time. Thanks.
Hamed Jasem · · Tallinn, EE · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Email me at hamed.bujasem@gmail.com with a price for the cams!

Jordan Duncan · · Norwalk, OH · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 20

PMd on the lockers

Sarah-Min Donahue · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 50

Pm'ed you

FoamFinger _______ · · Rad Town, Not set (USA) · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 250
Hamed Jasem wrote: Email me at hamed.bujasem@gmail.com with a price for the cams!

Just a friendly FYI, if you're interested in someone's gear it's customary for you to contact the seller to negotiate. Almost no one is going to take the time to send you an email, especially since there's no way maintain privacy and anonymity if they emailed you directly.  Just trying to help you understand the local etiquette around here. Best of luck climbing!

Genie Genie · · In A Bottle · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

PMd for slings

Chris K · · Clemson, SC · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 136

Pm’d For cams

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started