Mountain Project Logo

Hiring Climbers/Carpenters for Tree House building

Sunny-D · · SLC, Utah · Joined Aug 2006 · Points: 700

Paul,
I shot you an email not sure if you got it or not. concerning lists.
Dallen

Mike Smart · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Looking for possible builder for remote off road by one mile property surrounded by state lands I wish to use much of the property for building supply as it is plenty at 4600-72000 feet elevation it on a seasonal creek in Old Wassach County, UT (Duchesne, UT) Mike gilsonite@icloud.com

zoso · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2007 · Points: 790

Looking for basic grammar and sentence syntax skills.

Michael James · · Cary, NC · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0
Sunny-D wrote: Thought I would try here first. Salt Lake City and Surrounding Area. I need to hire 2-3 people for building tree houses(theses are not your average kids club house tree houses). I am looking for people that are not afraid of heights and comfortable hanging around on ropes 40+ feet up in trees working. You would need to know your way around carpenter tools, have an aptitude for building and be able to think on your feet. I have a job coming up in a couple of weeks that I need to add to my crew. This build will last six weeks with jobs lined up beyond that if you work out for me. Pay is based on experience... Access to equipment deals and gear allowance... Please PM me if you are interested. An interview will probably include an afternoon out climbing to see if we get along and I can trust you...I am on the site working 10 hours a day unless the ice comes in then maybe a little less. Dallen

My name is Mike and my son and I build really cool stuff in Florida and North Carolina. Personally I've built homes as a framer all the way to project management. We love a road trip and would love to help with any tree house project. Please call if we can help.

Shane Akin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Hi, I'm interested in the treehouse job. I'm a climber with a little over 2 years of experience and a carpenter with 6 years of experience. I've built everything from small sheds to 100,000+ square foot buildings. Please give me a call or shoot me an email. Thanks. 

Shaneakin15@gmail.com

TJ Schla · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 0

I am looking for someone to build me a treehouse (a reading room) in our backyard in Draper, UT. Anyone interested? I would like to chat about plans and a quote. Thank you!

TJ Schla wrote: I am looking for someone to build me a treehouse (a reading room) in our backyard in Draper, UT. Anyone interested? I would like to chat about plans and a quote. Thank you!

My son and I are very interested. I would like to fly out there to give you a quote. The cost for a quote Plus plans is 2200. That includes travel from North Carolina to Utah as well as a quote in a set of plans in case you don't like the quote. Please call me at 919-292-5997 to discuss plans to come see you

Peter Lewis · · Bridgton, ME · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 165
 I built my home office in a tree a few years ago (two stories, 300 sq. ft.). More jumaring involved than 40 years of climbing combined. My wife says it's nicer than our house. Good luck finding people to help! These projects are awesome!
Sunny-D · · SLC, Utah · Joined Aug 2006 · Points: 700
TJ Schla wrote: I am looking for someone to build me a treehouse (a reading room) in our backyard in Draper, UT. Anyone interested? I would like to chat about plans and a quote. Thank you!

TJ

I sent you an email.  I am interested in talking with you about this project. I’m the one that started this thread. Dallen 
Sunny-D wrote:

TJ

I sent you an email.  I am interested in talking with you about this project. I’m the one that started this thread. Dallen 

I looked for your email but didn't see it in my trash folder or in my inbox. Please make sure that you're sending it to Mike James 37 at hotmail.com or you can send it to handyman in Cary at gmail.com

zoso · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2007 · Points: 790

TJ,

You should clearly toss $2200 away so Michael can fly out and give you a quote as he thinks your name is Dallen.

not keen on this sites response set up
Shy Guy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

It’s a climbing website

That explains it lmao. Pretty cool

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern Utah & Idaho
Post a Reply to "Hiring Climbers/Carpenters for Tree House building"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.