Mountain Project Logo

Mt. Adams

Original Post
Marco Toapanta · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 0

Hey would anyone want to join me on climbing Mt Adams (South route)? I'm open any weekend in August. Just did Mt. Rainier 2 weeks ago but really want  to continue climbing other mountains in the Pacific Northbest.

Chris H · · Seattle, Wa · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 563

Hey Marco, likewise did rainier two weeks ago, wounder if we were on the mountain at the same time!  Thinking doing Stuart this weekend - one of the few places that might have okay weather for Saturday+Sunday.  Route would be the couloir :)  Have been there before but never to the top.  360-790-24trhee3

Dan K · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Marco, I'd be interested in climbing Adams on the weekend of the 25th.

Marco Toapanta · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Dan, I made plans for that weekend thinking no one was going to respond. Would any weekend in September work for you?? 

Hey Marco, sorry nothing worked out this weekend.  Ended up doing Stuart.  Marco, anybody on the list text me if you're in Seattle area and want to climb Adams - rather do in 1 day but okay with 2 :)

Looks like my MP account wasn't set to send out notifications. :(

My current plan is to camp near the trailhead the evening of the 23rd, then climb via the south trail on the 24th/25th taking it easy. I could be convinced to do another route if I wasn't solo. I need to be off the mountain by the evening of the 26th since I need to catch a plan Monday morning. Cell is 518-893-1415.

Steve Phillips · · Holden, MA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

I will be in the PNW aug 30-sep 4 I’ve always wanted to knock Adams off the list 

Brandon Arra · · Golden · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 0

Hey guys, I would be up for 1 or 2 day climb on Adams. Sometime september or october. Im in miami so I would need to fly out for the weekend but I'm currently training for island peak in nepal and trying to get as many training climbs in as possible.

Let me know, my cell is 305-332-4464 you can text me any time. 

I ended up climbing solo last week, it was a fantastic trip!

Brandon Arra · · Golden · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 0

Congrats man!

Congrats man!  Anyone for the weekend of Sept 22?  I am happy to solo or climb together, one day or two, carpool from Seattle.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Mt. Adams"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started