Mountain Project Logo

Washington partners aug 4-10

Original Post
Jesse Marks · · Denver, CO · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 330

I have a spare week before a longer trip to the N Cascades. I have a rental car from Sea-Tac, and am down to climb. Primarily psyched on some easier glacial climbs / low 5th class climbs, e.g., Dome, Terror, Bonanza. If there is anybody particularly masochistic, Valhalla traverse in the Olympics is also an option. But also down for rock cragging. Lead trad up to 5.8ish /sport in the 5.10s (and trad 5.6/7 in the alpine) and am competent on glaciers / steep snow but not much of an ice climber. Can travel pretty much anywhere and will be with a full trad rack, rope, glacier gear, etc.

Reach out if you are free!

Jmarks07(at)gmail or 97821075(two)7

T Grump · · WA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 191

Hey there,
I will definitely have a few free days during that period and would be stoked for some N Cascades summits! As the dates approach I'll have a better idea of my work schedule. Let's be in touch.
-Travis 42576o5893

Awesome. Just sent you a text.

Trang Tu · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 10

Hi,  I am looking for a partner for this Fri 8/3 and Sun 8/5. I will be free both days from either 12-5 or 10-3 and looking to get on easy/moderate sport routes at Exit 38. Trang

Hey Trang! Sorry, I am now booked up. But hopefully somebody else will respond to this. :) 

Alex Richins · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

I’m free the next few days and am down to go climb, 42528679l6

Ryan Dubberly · · Seattle, WA · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 76

Looking to hit up something on Sunday the 12th. I was thinking Mt Thomson packing in Saturday night but open.

Anybody have availability this weekend? :) 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Washington partners aug 4-10"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.