Mountain Project Logo

Brand new TC Pros - 10.5 (US), 44 (Euro)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Anders · · Berkeley · Joined Jun 2010 · Points: 5

Brand new pair of TC Pros; no box. Never climbed in. I bought two pairs a while ago and have used my other pair enough to know that I need a larger size! Looking to sell the unused pair for close to retail or trade for a larger pair (44.5) in same condition. I live in Berkeley. Locals preferred. 

Alan Coon · · Longmont, CO · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 350

Is that the only thing you’re looking to trade for? I have rarely used most recent model bd cams, dmm dragon cams, multiple new pairs of five tens. I can get you more information if interested. 

Hey Alan, as much as I love the dragon cams I have to say I’m pretty set in gear. I really just want a back up pair of trad shoes. TC pros arey current favorite but I could be swayed if you had something else in new condition and appropriate fit and style...

I have brand new in the box five ten stone lands and coyote in the box. Both are 44.5. I’ll trade you two for 1. Would you consider that? 

Sam M · · Portland, OR · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 30

Ill give you 100

Sorry guys, neither of those offers are doing it for me. 

Are we even in the same ball park? 

Well, i haven’t had any good trade offers. And so far the highest cash offer is $115. If you can do better than that AND you live near Berkeley then we might talk. But please PM me. Thanks. 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started