Mountain Project Logo

Reno climbing partners

Original Post
Joel France · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 0

Hey everyone, I’m brand new to Reno and looking for people to climb with. I used to climb in the 11d-12a range but it’s been years since I’ve done much climbing. Probably more of a 9-10b climber at the moment. I have sport gear, half a trad rack (but not a whole lot of trad experience), and a local guidebook. Available weekends for the most part. Hit me up if you want to hit the crag. Also, will be doing a lot of glacier/alpine stuff in the next year...

Diego Cholico · · Sparks, nv · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hey man shoot me a txt 7754201638! I got trad gear i just started leading 5.6 trad and have done a good amount of the routes on donner following. I can follow to about 8 or 9 

Steph · · South Lake Tahoe, CA · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

I'm in Stateline, I'd also be down for some easy sport lead or trad follows.

Adam Buechley · · Taos, NM · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 0

I’d be in, as well! I just moved to Minden, and also own everything needed! Call/text: 505-901-9117 I’d love to get on some rocks!! Can follow to 5.10, trad lead 5.7...

Kit harland · · Carson City · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 0

I live in carson city. I'm always down to climb weekends and week nights after 3. have sport rack and a decent trad rack. down to lead 5.9 and .10 to .11 sport. 530 414 5534.

Adam Buechley · · Taos, NM · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 0

Cool Kit! Sounds good. I’m down to get out this weekend! I’ll shoot you a text...

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada Partners
Post a Reply to "Reno climbing partners"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started