Mountain Project Logo

A NUMBER OF GLICHES

Original Post
Suburban Roadside · · Abovetraffic on Hudson · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 2,419
1. NONE OF THE PICTURES, OR MY OWN PICTURES, APPEAR WHEN I CLICK ON THEM.
 (I have found that by clicking back arrow, then forward arrow , then the chosen picture can be seen)

so no ticks no posting?
2. MY PAGE HAS NO MAP SHOWING, AND NO WAY TO ADD LOCATIONS

3. NO WAY TO ADD A NEW ZONE WITH A LIST OF CLIMBS, THAT IS -  NOT ABLE TO ADD SUB AREAS
Ryan7crew · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 485

4) Your caps lock key it broken

Ryan7crew wrote: 4) Your caps lock key it broken,,,,edit,,,,, to add ,,,I looked at that girdle traverse  ! well, thats different - coolzsauce

4.5) thnxfortheBUMP,capsLockkeybroken? no

5) for the issue to make sense here is a screen shot of my page, also, I see No map/locations on any other pages.

No map, it has not been active for months
Nick Wilder · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2005 · Points: 4,098

The map is based on your ticks.  You have no ticks.

How do I add ticks ? ,

When I went to where I started climbing ; Pusherman Wall  at Hammond pond, it wont respond, nor when I go to my own climbs or anywhere.
Kevin DeWeese · · @failfalling - Oakland, Ca · Joined Jan 2007 · Points: 981
Suburban Roadside wrote:

4.5) thnxfortheBUMP,capsLockkeybroken? no

You seem like a bundle of fun
kevin deweese wrote: You seem like a bundle of fun

NO I'm no fun at all, I want to put an area or 2 onto the data base, 

The Patio, The shoulder of Raven's crest, at Sugar Hollow
 no else climbs here
#251 - where is this place?
Or here
, ? # 252 THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BLOCK
``` The middle of the same
200 Then and I may not give the location to this place even though the climbing starts at .10 or 5.11

ho great thats perfect,
 hey Fish,
 see its like this I've been a good YoYo, for a very long time.
Now, my ankles & toes dont forgive me for the same number of hours that I abuse them for, so a day of climbing leads to a day on the 'puter,
 it has gotten old,
& I found a sail boat, and am thinking of getting it shipshape,

I won't be going back, here, where I managed to hyper-extend my hand

Hmm?
Ho yeah !
 I tried to get Fish to come embarrass me by sending my wide projects.
 the invitation stands but the climbing store closed so nowhere to do a slide show,
but if you make it east I'll take you to Clune(EES)doorstep, won't that be fun?
Looking to the right, straight at "No Axez Crack" there is the wide

Marc H · · Longmont, CO · Joined May 2007 · Points: 265

Does Michael Schneider have two accounts?

Marc H wrote: Does Michael Schneider have two accounts?

No thats a Fishy move, There were many Schneiders running around here already, so I followed kingtut into the Avatar dust bin

Bryce Adamson · · Burlington, CT · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 1,392

Go to the CT Bouldering page, click where it says "Add to Page" in the upper right hand and a drop down menu will appear allowing you to add a sub area

Bryce Adamson wrote: Go to the CT Bouldering page, click where it says "Add to Page" in the upper right hand and a drop down menu will appear allowing you to add a sub area

Than you!

it seems as this thread has informed me, if I want to add to the data base, I need to have the map feature working to place the area,
but if you have not recorded any ticks, you get no map? that still wrankles me but I have now tried to add some climbs,
the climbs I have FA'd & others that Ive climbed since the 70s,
like High Exposure In the Gunks, because I 1st got to climb it in '72 with the two guys who put it up,
and I have not been able to report any ticks.

My page , any and every route I have tried to add, as a tick, nothing takes, I can access the To do "Hit" list & the other fields in the "you & this route" box, just nothing happens when I add comments as well -  what I need is  to be able to add the locations to the  map,

Located in State Park

Looking to the right, straight at "No Axez Crack" The exit moves are protected by a pair of crossed Rail Road Spikes.

& I'm letting this one out, please take care of this place Don't get it closed / Posted

Finding it when the snow flies is easier, but here is the hint till i can add it to the data base correctly
Hmm?
Ho yeah !
Igor Chained wrote:Did you try turning it off and back on??
Yes & Ive tried to add ticks for  various climbs in numerous areas. This is beyond annoying. I have no map feature, I was told, To have the Map,  I needed to have ticks, to show where I climb, I don't care but felt why is that a need?

Russ Walling wrote:When adding ticks the base of the route must be on Earth... hopefully the route too, but at a minimum, the base.  This is gnown as the GarbleBase™™

Hey,(TM'd my schtik? ) yes
 & on that note  I got a note asking me to explain your bag and if I had a better picture, I tried, saying that from the beach to the rim and everywhere in between you will see the need & be glad you had a A Smasher, along for the trip. 

EDIT:

Randy Von Zee wrote:I pray that you get someone else to do all the writing if you do figure out how to add content.
Wait -  I see you have tried to add more than half of all the pebbles in the lands of the goodly neighbor to the north.
You have so many points you are an exasperation and why I need to start to add my pebbles before you emigrate,

Jason Halladay wrote:Have you tried a different web browser and/or different computer/device? If it was a problem with the MP site itself, I'd expect a lot more reports of issues.
Thnx Jason, I'm going to try a different device,

& YES I HAVE SOME TICKS. Now TO SPRAY 
the lamest posts on the board, I wont entertain you any more
I need a new 'puter ! This one wont recognize the add ticks prompt,!! Oh the embarrassment!!! 

and just for
Randy  -Ill list every snail eyed small ball rock in canada-  Von Zee, that guy....

an old Tablet I call the shablet so you see how fast I fall off the grammar rails
when all else fails the answer is always blue....
No wait Orange . Right? the answer is . . .  would,. . .  no . . . wouldn;t ?
I get so unconfused;
its the Trumpian color...so
Orange!
Igor Chained · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 110

Did you try turning it off and back on??

Randy Von Zee · · Chicago, IL · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 19,118
Suburban Roadside wrote: ho great thats perfect,
 hey Fish,
 see its like this I've been a good YoYo, for a very long time.
Now, my ankles & toes dont forgive me for the same number of hours that I abuse them for, so a day of climbing leads to a day on the 'puter,
 it has gotten old,
& I found a sail boat, and am thinking of getting it shipshape,

I pray that you get someone else to do all the writing if you do figure out how to add content.

Jason Halladay · · Los Alamos, NM · Joined Oct 2005 · Points: 15,153

Have you tried a different web browser and/or different computer/device? If it was a problem with the MP site itself, I'd expect a lot more reports of issues. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Help
Post a Reply to "A NUMBER OF GLICHES"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started