Mountain Project Logo

Climbing Partners in the Tetons July 22-28

Original Post
Hannah Lippe · · Somerville · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

Hi! A friend and I had planned to do the Teton Traverse sometime over the week of July 22-28, but unfortunately, he’s had some injuries and can’t make it any more. I’d like to still come out to climb and run, and maybe if anyone’s up for it, do the traverse!  I’ll be psyched to get after it, so please let me know if you need a partner! Thanks.

Ed Kowalski · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 0

Hi Hannah, I'm in the Bozeman area for the summer looking for a part time job and climbing partners.  I've been on the road for the past year.  If nothing develops around here I'd be happy to drive down to Jackson and climb something for a few days to a week or so.  I've climbed the Grand 4 times and did complete the Cathedral Traverse back in 2008.  Reply or I guess shoot me a text or phone call when time comes closer.  216-407-3188.  Ed

Ben Williams · · Van · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 40

I'll be in the tetons around that time. Definitely would like to spend as much time in the mountains as possible. 

Steve Phillips · · Holden, MA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

wanted to do the exum, north ridge of the middle, and perhaps Owen or Teewinot right around that same time 7/18-7/28 lmk

Hannah Lippe · · Somerville · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

Bumping this up in case any new folks want to connect! I’ve found a couple of partners for various excursions, but still have a couple of days in the week of the 22nd that Id love to get out in case anyone’s around!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "Climbing Partners in the Tetons July 22-28"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started