Mountain Project Logo

July 14 - 28 bugs or anywhere w/long crack routes

Original Post
Shino · · nomadic · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 625

Looking for a partner for the bugs between the explicit dates listed in the title.  Routes of interest: Sunshine Crack, B-C, NE Ridge, McTech Arete, West Ridge of Pigeon.  Comfortable swinging 5.10 in the alpine, experience on grade IV/V routes, easy going.  Con: I will have to fly in, so I will pitch in for a rental or am crossing my fingers that there might be partners that will be coming through Calgary.  Send me a message if you're interested in potentially roping up.  Thanks.

Title change.  Partner fell through for the bugs.   Open to other areas but unfortunately still limited to the 14 thru 28 window.

Other top choices, aka novel locations: lotus flower, the winds, rock routes in AK/Chamonix/Norway. 
Secondary: Squamish, High Sierra except the hulk 

Efficient, safe, interested only in established lines, happy to intro you to partners I've roped up with on big walls or long alpine lines since I'm unable to meet prior to the 10th unless you're either randomly in the Dominican Republic or northern Montana over the next few weeks. :)  Post here or email jomotoatgmaildotcom as the address tied to this account is bunk.  Thanks!

Hayden Ward · · CA · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

I’m trying to head up to Squamish from July 5th to the 13th.  I cant go later cause of prior comittments.  Also down to meet up in CA for some High Sierra climbs.  909-967-0037.  

Hayden Ward · · CA · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

I could extend to the 14-15 if need be but after that it’s pushing it.  

Hey Hayden, I found a partner through the 13th.  Enjoy Squamish if you make it up there.

Still have the Becky Chouinard on my glittery vision board so if anyone has some overlap between the 14-28/29, hit me up!

Andrew Schrader · · Helena, MT · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 15

I doubt I can make it up to the bugs in late July but I'm game to crack climb in Western MT if you're looking for partners. Andrew 612-616-1277

Andrew - pm sent

Nicole Yu · · Bend, OR · Joined May 2012 · Points: 135

Hey Alpinista, I am flying to Calgary from LA on 7/10 and staying in Canada through mid-late August. I am currently organizing dates with a mountaineering school and potential partners. Will have more firm schedule earlier next week. Hit me up at 40 eight-621-0 seven three one.

If you are planning other trips, here's my list.
- Booked: Switzerland-Sep
- Potential: Yosemite-Oct & Nov, Patagonia & S. America: Dec~Feb, Thailand, Nepal, China (Li Ming): Mar ~ June, Italy & other Europe: July~, Lotus Flower Tower (in Kayak?)

Nicole.

Nicole,

I'm out of the country without a phone. I'll send ya a PM.    

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "July 14 - 28 bugs or anywhere w/long crack routes"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started