Mountain Project Logo

NRG June 27th - July 3rd

Original Post
Sean Dillon · · Las Vegas · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 10
  • I'm going to PA from Utah to visit family for 2 weeks and I would love to get out and climb a few days. I'd be available any 2 or 3 days from The 27th to The 3rd. The NRG seems like the best place to take a couple day trip to and I'd love to find a partner or group to climb with before I just show up down there hoping for the best haha. I climb sport up to 11's project 12's and very easy trad around 8's. I'm not sure I'll bring my trad rack since I'll just bring a carry on for my flight but I'll have a 70m and some draws. I climb at least 4 days a week in Utah and I'm really psyched to check out the climbing back east. I'm a safe climber and really stoked! Lets tick of some classics! 
Steve L · · Washington, District of Col… · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

I'm free the 29th-1st and am looking for a climbing partner for the nrg. I want to check out the Coliseum and get on tobacco road (12b). Would love another person to project with and if that sounds like something youd be down for here is my number 630-248-1742. 

Elizabeth Knott · · Duluth, GA · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Hey same! My number is 4048441633 

Michael Cheng · · New York, NY · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Y'all, I'll be going to the area June 30 - July 3 and looking to do some climbing. Have gear and rope! Hit me up if you're ok to add a +1 !

Dylan Wall · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined May 2017 · Points: 5

Hey,
I was going to drive up from Asheville and climb from Sunday July 1st to July 5th let me know if anyone would be down to climb any of those days or let me join your group .
I climb around 12a and would love to hang out and project at the lake or climb anywhere really
Supper of fun chill safe belay!
My number is 5857055198
Dylan Wall 

Rachelle Street · · New York, NY · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

I'm looking for someone the evening of July 3rd and morning/afternoon of July 4th. I'm not doing 11s, though. 10s. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

South Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "NRG June 27th - July 3rd"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started