Mountain Project Logo

Climbing partner (female preferred) for Smith

Original Post
Jay B · · Bend, Or · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

Looking to find a committed climber for Smith climbs!  I lead Sport 10a, climb into the 10s, enjoy multi-pitches and even projects :).  Summer schedule is sporadic but almost always will be weekdays.  I am trying to be more "regular" with outdoor climbing to continue to grow skills and would love to share the learning with a similarly minded person!  
I promise to not spoil the plot of whatever book I'm currently reading and will be talking about too. I often bring treats to share....bribe.....

Jay
44-yr old mom/climber

Haha!  My dad was a dentist growing up but even then we weren't those people  

No, it's more along the lines of chocolate or peanut butter (or the best, chocolate AND pb)!

Hi, Casi-

Thanks for your response!  I would be interested in climbing-however, weekends (especially in the summer) can be tricky for me to get away.  My husband usually works weekends and the kid let doesn't have activities.  Having said that, though, hopefully I'll get some availability :)!  I'll keep you in the loop with whatever I get and maybe we can work something out!
Thanks,
Jay

Alex andra · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Jay! I’m going to be in Seattle starting in early July and will be in PNW generally for that month. I’m leading 8s currently and just breaking into 9s, and even more excited to break in to 10s. Happy to belay for projects!  Love multiputch. Love snacks and chocolate treats.

Anytime during the week works for me, let me know if something could work out!!
Alex

Jaclyn Bero · · Bend, OR · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Jay B!

I'm interested in sharing climbs with you! I live in Bend and often climb weekday evenings, around 5p, after work. I'm currently leading at the same level as you, hoping to project and tick some 10c's by summers end! I have draws, belay device, etc. but no rope... I currently relay on my boyfriend for that. If you'd like to meet for a gym session at BRG to make sure we both feel comfortable with each other - let me know! We can also just meet at Smith if that's easier for you. 

Best,
Jaclyn 

Bryn Sharp · · Boulder, CO but currently i… · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 14

Hey Jay! I am always looking for partners interested in climbing at Smith! Shoot me a message if you’re interested and we can talk details :) 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Climbing partner (female preferred) for Smith"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started