Mountain Project Logo

Regular partners - Central Valley

Original Post
Cory B · · Fresno, CA · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 2,577

I'm looking for regular/semi regular partners out of the Central Valley (I'm based in Fresno). Available to climb most weekends. Prefer lower key areas - Shuteye, SEKI, Courtright, Kernville, So-Yo, Domelands, Fresno Dome etc. I also enjoy alpine climbing and mountaineering. I'm not very good (lead into low 5.11 on a good day), but I'm experienced, safe and mellow.

Kelsey Almendariz · · LA, CA · Joined May 2013 · Points: 35

Just moved to North Fork, and I will be in the area until September as I am working in the Sierra National Forest. Sounds like we are maybe climbing at a similar level. Are you leading on trad or just sport? Also, do you have experience or interest in multi-pitching?

Rich Bauernfeind · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

I am living out by groveland on the 120. I get week days off usually thur -friday. I'm not that great. Lots of sport lead and a few sport trad hybrid. email me at rcbauernfeind@gmaildotcom if interested.

Jerry Sharber · · Lemoore, CA · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

I live in Lemoore bout 40 minutes south of Fresno and am also looking for a regular climbing partner. 

RyLee Bradley · · Salt Lake City · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I recently moved back to Fresno and am looking for partners to go outside with. I'm more of a sport climber but am new to trad can follow most things but comfortable leading up to 5.7 on trad. Let me know if you want to explore any areas.

Joe Coover · · Sheridan, WY · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 20

I live about 50 minutes north of Fresno and am always looking for climbing partners.  I like sport, trad, and anything between.  Let me know if you want to climb!
-Joe

Calvin Kilcrease · · Fair Oaks, CA · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

I'm just back into climbing after many years off. I'm split between Coalinga, Ca. and S.F. I used to live in Coarsegold and climbed Cortright Res., Fresno Dome, Tollhouse back in the day. I have most Saturday-Mondays off and can easily take others.
    I've sent all my Cams in to be reslung , so I won't have a full rack for a few weeks. Until I get my climbing legs back under me, I'm probably only good for leading up to 5.8 trad. Hopefully, I'll be back to easy 10s soon.
Thanks,
Calvin

Ethan Vimont · · Merced · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I just moved to Merced. I am trying to get out as much as possible. I'm mostly free on weekends, but can take days during the week. I can do trad/sport. It looks like we are climbing at similar levels.

Does anyone on this thread want to get out this weekend??

Daniel Kessler · · Roanoke, Va · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 0

HMU if anyone is wanting to go to Courtright and needs a partner. Living at Wishon until Sept. Mondays and Tuesdays off. 

Cory B · · Fresno, CA · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 2,577

Are any of you interested in a day trip this weekend (7th or 8th)? Perhaps a moderate multi-pitch in Shuteye? Send me a PM

Ethan Vimont · · Merced · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Any of you interested in a climb tomorrow, July 4th. I don't have anywhere in particular in mind, but just trying to get out. Send me a PM.

Calvin Kilcrease · · Fair Oaks, CA · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

My Pinnacles partner just bailed for tomorrow ( the 4th ) . I’ll PM you Ethan . 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Regular partners - Central Valley"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started