Mountain Project Logo

Lime Creek

Original Post
Michael Sammartino · · Eagle, CO · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

Who’s around the Vail Valley and wants to hit Lime Creek next week? Some .11s and .12s would be fun. I’m off work and available Wed-Saturday...

It was a pretty dry/ warm winter for the most part and since the Indy pass/ my. Evans roads just opened, I’m betting Lime Creek is climable. I wanna scope it out on Thursday next week!

Tal Swicegood · · Russellville, AR · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 62

I'm wanting to get out to Lime Creek, brand new to CO and Eagle County, but I won't be climbing anything near .11 or .12 (I max out at .10a in AR, and i think AR is soft compared to CO).

If you can't find anyone else and want a belay and don't care to belay a noob on easier stuff, hit me up

Doesn't matter to me how strong you climb. All that matters to me is safety and psyche... and patience with an occasional hang-dog or two.

Dre Hernandez · · Vail, CO · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hey! my wife and i are going out on sunday for a few days! The road opens on friday 6/1! Join us friends!! Contact me here or FB!

Anthony McCall · · Augusta, GA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 20

would love to climb with any and all saturday. please call/text me 7068141765 

Brooke S · · Vancouver, WA · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 1

I'd be interested in going out Sunday to Lime Creek! I'm pretty novice though but would totally be down to go out for a few days. My number is 269-512-4979

Lydia Petroske · · Deming, WA · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 0

Super down to check out Lime! By Washington standards, I'm a pretty comfortable 5.10a-d leader, but down to belay/work on harder! I'm working as a ranchhand near Snowmass this summer (thus Lime is basically out my backdoor), and have friday-sunday off. I don't have cell service where I'm living but I pop out for groceries and hiking so text me at 425-945-6122 if you want to meet up there sometime.

Kaner · · Eagle · Joined Jul 2006 · Points: 2,280

Anyone been up yet this season?  I heard the road was closed?

Anyone want to head up this afternoon?  I'm free about 2.

Brooke S · · Vancouver, WA · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 1

I'm heading over Sunday if anyone wants to join

Danny · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

I'd love to climb some of the easier stuff around there. I'm out in Eagle so, If anyone is heading out and needs a belay, I'd probably be able to head out on short notice on a weekend.

Kaner · · Eagle · Joined Jul 2006 · Points: 2,280

Anybody want to cruise up on a weeknight this week?  I can drive from Eagle.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Lime Creek "

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.