Mountain Project Logo

Milwaukee/ Devils Lake climbers

Original Post
Nicolas Rolinck · · Bad Aibling, Bavaria · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Hey everybody,

i just moved to Miwaukee for an internship, and will try to climb around here as much as possible for the next couple of months. 

It would be awesome to catch up with some locals for gym sessions or trips to devils lake/ other crags together !! :)

About me: 22, German, sportclimbing in the 11c/d/12a´s (now bit out of shape due to injury), experienced in the eastern Alps´s long alpine climbs up to 5.10ish. I have a light full rack with me (Cams&Stoppers) and I´m super keen on getting more into crackclimbing/ single pitch tradclimbs as these are not too common in my area !! :) 

So if anyone is interested in catching up/ giving me a catch just leave a message and we can start off with a afterwork gym sesh or whatever ;)

I would really appreciate exploring Devils Lake with people who know the area! :)

Sweet, thank you folks! 

Greez,

Nico

James Schroeder · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined May 2002 · Points: 3,166

Nico,

Feel free to send me a message when you’re looking to climb. If I can make it work; I’ll meet you.

Cheers,

James

Matt Miller · · Michigan · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

I'll be in the Devils Lake vicinity in mid- June/ early July! PM if you're up for some pitches or boulders at the lake!
Stoked,

Matt

Mike Nudi 1 · · New Lenox, Il · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

Hey Nicolas,

I plan on going to the Lake this Friday and Saturday the 4th and 5th.  I know my way around there pretty well and looking for someone to climb with.  Let me know.

Will Maness · · Terrebonne, OR · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 115

Looks like I might be in DL around the first week of July, and I'll definitely be looking for a partner/partners! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Midwest
Post a Reply to "Milwaukee/ Devils Lake climbers"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started