Mountain Project Logo

Israel climbing

Original Post
Kylie Mosher · · Sitka, AK · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

I'll be spending April-July in Israel doing some research on bats, and am hoping to do some climbing while I'm there! Looking for some of the best spots and routes, as well as people to climb with. I'll be living mostly in Ein Hatzeva but with some travel around the Negev and Arava for work, and am figuring it may be difficult to connect with local climbers in such a small community. 

Tal Shalev · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

hey! i'm actually gonna be looking for a climbing partner in israel from the 8th of june to the 25th. I have ropes, slings quickdraws, everything except for maybe a enough carabiners. I speak hebrew fluently if that's any help :) you can find me on facebook! my only other idea was to hit up some local hostels and try and find people. I can lead up to high 5.11s low 5.12s.

Geraldien Frijtag · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 36

Hi! I will be in Israel only for a week, July 7 - July 14, but would love to climb outside 12 and 13 July. I have been a couple of years ago in Ein Fara/Ein Prat, really enjoyed it. If anyone has plans, I would gladly meet up.  

Tradadboulders N · · Providence, RI · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

Hey!

I'm also in Israel right now until 26 June.

I am planning on climbing this Friday with a friend who lives here, so if you'd like to join you're more than welcome. I'd also like to try to get out again on Monday. Let me know!

P

Eliya Zemmour · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

Hi, I'm currently visiting IL and will be happy to partner up for a climb.

Cheers. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

International
Post a Reply to "Israel climbing"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started