Mountain Project Logo

DIRTBAG Movie Showing in Tempe, AZ -- May 31st

Original Post
Ben Watson · · Tempe, AZ · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 45

Come out and join the American Alpine Club & Arizona Mountaineering Club for a special screening of DIRTBAG: The Legend of Fred Beckey.

Thursday, May 31st, 7pm  (one night only!)
Pollack Tempe Cinemas [ Map | Info ]
Tickets at dirtbagphx.bpt.me 
Facebook Event Details

Proceeds from ticket sales and event-night raffle will be donated towards Access Fund's "Save the Homestead" Campaign.

Ben Watson · · Tempe, AZ · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 45

Just a friendly reminder if you're in the Phoenix area tomorrow night...

Come out to Pollack Tempe Cinemas to see the DIRTBAG: The Legend of Fred Beckey!
Doors at 6:30pm, event starts at 7pm.

It's all for a great cause too with proceeds going to Access Fund's "Save the Homestead" Campaign.
Thanks to some amazing donors, we have over $1000 in raffle prizes available to win! (More Info)

Online tickets are available online until 3pm tomorrow (May 31st) - $16.52 at dirtbagphx.bpt.me 
We have under 100 tickets left -- any remaining will be sold for $18 cash at the door.

hangontightly letgolightly · · Unknown · Joined Nov 2008 · Points: 10
Ben Watson wrote: Just a friendly reminder if you're in the Phoenix area tomorrow night...

Come out to Pollack Tempe Cinemas to see the DIRTBAG: The Legend of Fred Beckey!
Doors at 6:30pm, event starts at 7pm.

It's all for a great cause too with proceeds going to Access Fund's "Save the Homestead" Campaign.
Thanks to some amazing donors, we have over $1000 in raffle prizes available to win! (More Info)

Online tickets are available online until 3pm tomorrow (May 31st) - $16.52 at dirtbagphx.bpt.me 
We have under 100 tickets left -- any remaining will be sold for $18 cash at the door.

Ben, great work putting this all together. It was a fun night and a great film. Thanks again.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico
Post a Reply to "DIRTBAG Movie Showing in Tempe, AZ -- May 31st"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started