Mountain Project Logo

Regular Partner for the Bay Area, Pinnacles, Yosemite, Tahoe, Anywhere

Original Post
Geordon B · · Aptos, Ca · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 35

Looking for a regular partner for outdoor, primarily trad but I don't mind clipping bolts. I live in Half Moon Bay and work in Menlo Park. Looking to climb around the Bay Area as well as Pinnacles, Yosemite, Tahoe, J-Tree. Anywhere really. I work a M-F, 9-5 job but my work is flexible allowing me to take longer trips.  

Check out my tick list for what I've been climbing recently, but I currently lead in the 5.6 - 5.9 range but I've been training to climb higher grades. I've also done a little big wall in the past and would love to get back into that.

Message me here if interested 

Kevin Young · · NorCal · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 0

Hey Geordon,

I live in the East Bay and make frequent trips to Tahoe and Yosemite--lead 5.6/7 trad, not so interested in sport but don't mind projecting routes. Full double rack and am safe. Definitely interested in Big Wall objectives in the future. Send me a text, 92Five.48Two.426Three.

-Kevin

Kat Heldman · · Encinitas · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Geordon! Im looking for climbing partners in the sierras and Yosemite. I lived in San Diego but am self employed and want to get the the Sierras and Yosemite and lot more this season. Read lead up to 5.7 (confidently), climbing ability is higher but mental is about 5.7 especially multi pitch. Have done snakes dike, royal arches, east buttress of el cap and quite a bit of 3rd and 4th class. Would’ve interested in meeting up in Yosemite or sierras. 

Joe Coover · · Sheridan, WY · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 20

Geordon,

I am looking for a steady belay partner too.  I am free most weekends and can make it longer if I know a few weeks ahead.  I typically flip flop between sport and trad, so any adventure is fun for me.  
-Joe

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Regular Partner for the Bay Area, Pinnacles, Yo…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started