Mountain Project Logo

Climb-On Maps!

Original Post
Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 1,374
These arrived in the mail yesterday. They're great! I have no idea when or if I'll get to Jtree, but that's a huge amount of info. Smith, now? Definitely a trip in the future!! Thanks, guys, keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to City of Rocks, my "localish" crag!
Best, OLH
Bill Kirby · · Keene New York · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 480
The Farley wrote: To the guy who creates these: Please stop soliciting sales in campgrounds on public land.  Not everyone wants you to barge into their campsite and try to sell beta- and I suspect you don't have a permit to vend these in a BLM campground where you hit me up.  

Thanks

Haha.. wow. Too afraid to say this to the guys face so you write it here? Classic MP!

Friends and I were having post day beers around the tailgate of my truck one day when a guy walks up and pitches us on the dog leashes he made. We pass him a beer and get the $20 together for the dog leash. He discussed how he made a bunch from a brand new 60M rope and where he was from. He started telling us about adopting his service dog and his PTSD. I was happy to help out someone who fought in a war and was fucked up from it.
What’s Price say? Everyone’s fighting a battle you know nothing about? Lighten up!
walmongr · · Gilbert AZ · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 130

I have them for Red Rocks. They are Awesome!!!!

Nicholas Gillman · · Las Vegas · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 327

I’ve met Rick and Stefani a few times and they are great people. Kinda surprised to hear such a story. Assuming it was Rick you talked to and not some other random guy pedaling climb-on maps as a side hustle something.  

Dante L · · Seattle · Joined May 2015 · Points: 15

Shit quite a few years ago while enjoying a peaceful dinner in camp 4 some bearded dude comes by and interrupted our dinner trying to sell some unheard of newfangled camming device, I bought 4 of them- still have those Jardine cams ;-)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Climbing Gear Discussion
Post a Reply to "Climb-On Maps! "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started