Mountain Project Logo

FS: Asana bouldering crashpad - DC-NY area or cheap east coast shipping

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Jon H · · PC, UT · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 118

I have a lightly used Asana crash pad for sale.  Only selling because I never use it.  It's probably got 15 days of use, tops.  I don't remember the model name, but it seems to match up with the "Hero Highball" on their website based on the dimensions (3' x 4') and it costs $215.

I'm asking $135 net to me for the pad. Buyer pays shipping. I get pretty good rates on UPS shipping through work. Anywhere east of Lousville, KY should only be about $25 as long as you don't live way out in the sticks. Contact me with your zip code for an exact quote. Happy to ship anywhere though, as long as buyer pays.

Local pickup is available in the MD/DC area. I also occasionally travel up I-95 to Northern NJ/NYC and could bring it with me on any of those trips. I'm also happy to ship as well, but buyer pays shipping.

Size 42.5 Miura for scale. Not included.

Jonathan Lind · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Interested. Let me check shipping to 35124.

Jon H · · PC, UT · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 118
Jonathan Lind wrote: Interested. Let me check shipping to 35124.

Looks like $29 to your zip code. I sent you an email.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started