Mountain Project Logo

Trying to find a name and FA of the 5.9 finish to after 6

Original Post
John Clark · · Reno, NV · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 1,398

Climbed the really fun 5.9 finish to the left of the last pitch of after 6 a few times now and am wondering if it has a name and who the FA is so I can get it included on MP. It's a super great pitch for people romping up that side of manure pile who may be looking for something a little thrilling at the end of 5.5-5.7 hiking.

King Tut · · Citrus Heights · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 430

Contact Eric Gabel or Ed Hartouni.

Rob Dillon · · Tamarisk Clearing · Joined Mar 2002 · Points: 760

Does this thing really need it's own entry? it's  a 50' variation of no particular significance.  Worthy of a note on the After 6 page, IMHO.

King Tut · · Citrus Heights · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 430
Rob Dillon wrote: Does this thing really need it's own entry? it's  a 50' variation of no particular significance.  Worthy of a note on the After 6 page, IMHO.

Its pixels in cryber space, dude. If someone wants to do it, its on them.

Trad Princess · · Not That Into Climbing · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 1,175

You will climb, discuss climbing, and post about it in the manner in which I tell you that you can.

John Clark · · Reno, NV · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 1,398
King Tut wrote: Contact Eric Gabel or Ed Hartouni.

Thanks for the lead, King Tut. And yes, Rob, it is a small and probably insignificant addition, but I think it is a highly enjoyable pitch on top of a nice evening romp, so I'd like to at least learn more about it and put out info on it so that people know it is a viable work around at an approachable grade if the regular finish is crowded.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California
Post a Reply to "Trying to find a name and FA of the 5.9 finish…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started