Mountain Project Logo

Looking for near daily partner for Denver/Boulder area

Original Post
Weston S · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I have a really flexible job that allows me to work virtually whenever I want. I’m also trying to get out almost any day that I can. I’m trying to climb harder, but right now I’m climbing moderate in both sport and trad. Anyone out there looking for a partner to improve with?

Jake Price · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

I think I could help! looking for the same thing 

Jake- (303)-915-2957

seth0687 · · Fort Collins · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 375

I’m in for the boulder area. I have Monday’s/Tuesday’s off. Shoot me a PM  

Seth 

Meghan H · · St. George, UT · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Weston - also looking for the same thing! I've been climbing for 6 months and have been pushing my abilities in the gym (TR 5.11, lead 5.10a/b), but still getting the hang of climbing outdoors. Now that I live in Boulder (rather than the east coast), I'm excited to get out as much as possible. I've got sport climbing gear and a car. Let me know if you ever want to hit the gym (Movement Boulder) or get outside - I'm looking to improve from my cautious 5.7 outdoor leads to the 9s this summer, and need people to get out with!

My schedules pretty flexible as I work from home.

Let me know,
-Meghan

David Reuille · · Denver, CO · Joined May 2008 · Points: 150

I'm looking for a someone to climb Clear Creek Canyon tomorrow morning. Anyone up for that?

David 

Mike B · · Mars · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hey all,

Moving to Boulder this week, schedule will be fairly open for the foreseeable future. Climbing 5.10/5.11 sport, leading 5.7/5.8ish on trad. I have a rope, some gear, and a lot of time on my hands so lets climb.

Mike

Hugori · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Hello everyone;

• From June 28th until July 18th 2018 I am available Monday through Friday to climb in RMNP. I am returning to climbing after around 10 years. I am interested in the 5.7 to 5.10a range alpine routes. I am an experienced climber and very safety oriented. For more details  just text me at six-five-zero 3026034. Thanks
Melissa Davis · · Lakewood · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 30

I'm always up to climb when I'm not working. I'm an ER nurse, so my schedule is all over the place, but I often have week days free. I lead 5-10s in sport outside and am learning trad. Hit me up 720-six28-six2two4

Matt Edrich · · Denver, CO · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Hi,

Living in Fort Collins at the moment, but I'm moving to Denver in a few weeks. My job(s) will be really flexible and will leave me a lot of time in the business week to climb. I can lead trad at a 5.9, maybe easy 10s depending on the area; sport leads clock in around 10c/d; I am not much of a boulderer (yet) but I can pull V4s, sometimes 5s if it's a good day. Give me a call/text if you want to climb this summer! 720-618-7189

Joe Lange · · Boulder, CO · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 20

Hey, I live in boulder and am free most days barring being out of town. I climb into the 10s on sport and very easy (would like to improve) trad.

6oh8 9five7 nine2two5

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for near daily partner for Denver/Bould…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started