Mountain Project Logo

WTB: One Green OZ carabiner

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
a beach · · northeast · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 426

Hi, Looking to buy one green oz carabiner.

Thanks in advance!!!

Ken Noyce · · Layton, UT · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 2,648
beach wrote:

Hi, Looking to buy one green oz carabiner.

Thanks in advance!!!

I hear they sell stuff like that at outdoor gear or climbing shops.  I think there is also this new fangled thing called the interwebs where you can buy stuff too.  The amazons will sometimes even ship stuff for free so that it comes right to your door.  It's a crazy world we live in!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Ken Noyce · · Layton, UT · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 2,648
beach wrote:

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

I'm honestly trying to be helpful, no one is going to want to sell you a single biner, it's just not worth the hassle, and at less than $10 for a new one, it's not like you'll be saving any money by getting a used one either. 

rkrum · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 61

Uh, if you want a single oz biner of a specific color, you're basically SOL - you have to buy a whole rack pack...

A colored biner swap thread could actually be useful. Despite what others may say, I don't think it's all that hard to put a biner in an envelope, throw some stamps on it, and put it in your mailbox.

Peter Y · · Chapel Hill, NC · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

you're in luck. check the outlet on black diamond's website. right now they have 2nds of every color that you can buy individually.

used green oz carabiner located and purchased.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started