Mountain Project Logo

WTB- SNOW SHOES, M SIZE 12 OR EU 47 BOOT

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Dane Mulligan · · Signal Hill, CA · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

LOOKING FOR SOME DECENT SNOWSHOES I CAN TAKE OFF YOUR HANDS. DROP ME A LINE, SEND ME A PICTURE, SUGGEST A PRICE. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YA. MENS SIZE US 12, EU 47. THATS MY BOOT SIZE, PROBABLY NEED A L OR XL PAIR?

=DANE M.

Josh Landis · · Lewisburg, PA · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 75

https://cdn2.apstatic.com/forum/44110.jpg

Chincook 30” used twice. Once on Mt. Marcy and once to Gothics and Pyramid Peak. 

Gunkiemike · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 3,492

Snowshoe size is all about your weight and not your boot size. The conditions you're in also matter - packed trails don't require huge snowshoes.

Josh Landis wrote:

https://cdn2.apstatic.com/forum/44110.jpg

Chincook 30” used twice. Once on Mt. Marcy and once to Gothics and Pyramid Peak. 

Thanks Josh, I need something a little tougher than these though. Going up some big mountains I will really need to be relying on these things.

Tim Gruber · · Denver, CO · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

I've got a pair of Northern Lites Backcountry 30" snowshoes for sale if you're interested.

AlpineIce · · Upstate, NY · Joined Mar 2011 · Points: 255

I've got a pair of Atlas 12 Series, 25" men's snowshoes I'd sell you.  They've been used, but not abused.  Great snowshoes and made to handle whatever you can throw at them.  Mine look exactly like what you see below.  Email me if you're interested & I can get you real photos. Iceline574 (at) gmail dot com.

NathanC · · Ogden, UT · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 15

If you’re not opposed to a higher end slog shoe, I’ve got a pair of 25” MSR Lightning Ascents I’m willing to part with.

NathanC wrote:

If you’re not opposed to a higher end slog shoe, I’ve got a pair of 25” MSR Lightning Ascents I’m willing to part with.

I am definitely interested in this fine model. I will be borrowing a pair this weekend to go up Mt. Whitney. Let me see what size they are and how they handle. I suspect I need the 30" due to my city weight being 195 (without winter gear, backpack, etc.). What kind of duckets are you needing to get for these?

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started