Mountain Project Logo

Sedona/Flagstaff area partner 3/24-?

Original Post
Michel Bernier · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Going to be road-tripping into the Sedona and Flagstaff areas this weekend and possibly beyond. Would love to get out on the rock!

All the gear needed to do sport/trad/multipitch.

I have my MTB too! Send me a reply or a message if you'd like to partner up.

Thanks - Mike

Dave King · · London, UK · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Hi Mike, I can climb with you on Sunday (25th) if you're free, I'm keen for any kind of climbing. I'm staying in Flagstaff. 

Hey Dave, thanks for getting back.

There's a ton of climbing around here. Do you have any thoughts or specific ones you'd like to hit?

I have a double rack up to #3cam but I notice lots of stuff suggests having a #4 or two and even #5. Do you have gear?

Mike

Dave King · · London, UK · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Mike, 

I had been looking at the sedona area, but any climbing is good. 

I don't have any gear with me, but I'm sure we can find a route or two with small gear, or just run it out!

What's your phone number?

Dave

Ashley Cofrin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Hi Mike!

I'm in Tucson for the week and would LOVE to get out on the rocks. Any chance you'll be in this area? I brought my shoes and chalk so would need to find a harness if we're using ropes 

Ashley Cofrin wrote:

Hi Mike!

I'm in Tucson for the week and would LOVE to get out on the rocks. Any chance you'll be in this area? I brought my shoes and chalk so would need to find a harness if we're using ropes 

Hey Ashley, I won't be in that area, sorry. Thanks for messaging anyway.

Anna Harty · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Mike!

I'm in Flagstaff and I would love to climb at the Waterfall area near Sedona tomorrow (Monday, 26th).  I have gear doubles+ thru 3 and one 4.  I'd be looking at doing climbs in the 10 range but would be open to following and potentially leading harder depending on how the area feels :)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico Partners
Post a Reply to "Sedona/Flagstaff area partner 3/24-?"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started