Mountain Project Logo

La Sportiva Otakis For Sale

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Tito Alvidrez · · San Diego, CA · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Have these La Sportiva Otakis for sale, used them a bit, but in really great shape. They just never stretched the way I wanted them to and i've given up hope because they just sit there now. Asking for 90$, you pay shipping, but open to offers or even trades. Size 41 1/2. 
Kevin Huolt · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Tito, I'm interested in these but am wondering about sizing. Have you ever tried on katana laces? I'm wearing a 40.5 in those but I seem to recall that the otakis fit a bit smaller?

Nick Ludwig · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 505

Hey Kevin, if you use SizeSquirrel.com you can find out the size you need in the Otaki's.

Best,

Nick

Never have sorry 

JeffAhonen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Kevin, if it helps I wear these is 42 for a bit more comfort and solutions in 41.5 for tighter fit. 

JeffAhonen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Kevin, if it helps I wear these is 42 for a bit more comfort and solutions in 41.5 for tighter fit.

Nick Ludwig wrote:

Hey Kevin, if you use SizeSquirrel.com you can find out the size you need in the Otaki's.

Best,

Nick

NCD · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 50
Kevin Huolt wrote:

Hey Tito, I'm interested in these but am wondering about sizing. Have you ever tried on katana laces? I'm wearing a 40.5 in those but I seem to recall that the otakis fit a bit smaller?

Otaki's can fit bigger but definitely not smaller. They are a little higher volume so you may need to size down. A new 39.5 Otaki was slightly smaller (mostly just in the toes) than a broken in 40.5 Katana Lace pair I owned.

Kevin Huolt · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0
NCD wrote:

Otaki's can fit bigger but definitely not smaller. They are a little higher volume so you may need to size down. A new 39.5 Otaki was slightly smaller (mostly just in the toes) than a broken in 40.5 Katana Lace pair I owned.

Ahh thanks a lot for the info! 

Bump

bumperooni

Buuuump

Bahmp

Bump

Cam Brown · · Portland · Joined May 2015 · Points: 145

Otakis definitely are bigger than Katanas. I wear a size 45 Katana lace and a size 44.5 Otaki. The Otakis might be more comfy than the Katana Lace. I do have a high volume foot so you MMV

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started