Mountain Project Logo

Outdoor Research Perch Belay Parka Review

Original Post
David Lottmann · · Conway, NH · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 152

TL:DR a bombproof oven backed by an amazing guarantee!

Full review: https://northeastalpinestart.com/2018/01/23/gear-review-outdoor-research-perch-belay-parka/

Benjamin Mitchell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0
Ryan Swanson wrote:

I ripped a pair ski pants and a lightweight touring jacket from OR, and the replacements showed up the same day I put the torn ones in the mail.  They shipped me new clothes before even getting the old ones back.  +100 to Outdoor Research. 

Yeah I broke a zipper on an OR jacket and they sent me a replacement almost immediately, awesome customer service. 

Mitchell Wayne · · Buffalo, NY · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Totally gonna buy this jacket. How bright is the orange? Too bright to wear around town?

David Lottmann · · Conway, NH · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 152
Mitchell Wayne wrote:

Totally gonna buy this jacket. How bright is the orange? Too bright to wear around town?

Haha depends on the town I guess. NYC? Might be odd... Seattle/Boulder/North Conway? You’ll blend right in ;)

Northeast Alpine Start wrote:

Haha depends on the town I guess. NYC? Might be odd... Seattle/Boulder/North Conway? You’ll blend right in ;)

So Provo, I'll be good :-)

Bill Kirby · · Keene New York · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 480

I saw a guy wearing a Rab puffy and Boulder X approach shoes at the grocery store 2 minutes from my house in Perry Hall, a suburb of Baltimore. If he rock that I think you’ll be fine Mitchell.

Bill Kirby wrote:

I saw a guy wearing a Rab puffy and Boulder X approach shoes at the grocery store 2 minutes from my house in Perry Hall, a suburb of Baltimore. If he rock that I think you’ll be fine Mitchell.

That's what's up!!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Climbing Gear Reviews
Post a Reply to "Outdoor Research Perch Belay Parka Review"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started