Mountain Project Logo

How to sync to-do list from Website to the app???

Original Post
Mike D · · Colorado · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 70

I logged out of my account in the app. When I logged back in, my to-do list was empty.  I have the full list still on the web site.  Is there a way to sync my list to the app???

Nick Wilder · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2005 · Points: 4,098

It should sync automatically, but might take a few minutes.  It's also possible you're logged in to two accounts (perhaps once via Facebook and once via email/password)?

Thx for the reply.  The to-do list still not synced. Empty.  I’m logged in using email and pwd on each.  I think I had this problem once before.  I basically can’t logout from the app or I will lose them all. The tick list is synced just fine tho.  I’m using an iPhone.  

Btw, I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.  Still no todo list. 

Thanks for the update Mike.  I'll spend some time in the next few days logging in to your account and trying to reproduce the problem so I can fix it.

Hey Mike, I sent you email and haven't heard back.  Perhaps this isn't an issue anymore?  When I test your account it's working fine for me.

Hi Nick, I responded to your email tonight. Thx!

Andrew Poet · · Central AZ · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 161

I am having the same issue. My to-do list on the website will not sync to my phone (but ticks are working fine). I am logged in to the same account on both. I am using wifi and have logged in/out already.

Andy Bennett · · Tucson, AZ · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 676

Bump. Todos not syncing to reinstallation of app. Ticks are fine. Anyone figure this out?

Andy, I just checked my app. I added a To-Do from the web site and then added a different To-Do from the app. In each case, they synced to the other platform immediately. I did need to close and reopen the app on my phone.

I'm using an iphone and app version 4.1.5 (build 366) Nov 5 2018 

Btw, I'm not sure if Nick is still the guy to contact, but he was very helpful. Perhaps touch base with him if you're still having issues. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Help
Post a Reply to "How to sync to-do list from Website to the app???"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started