Mountain Project Logo

Anybody know how to contact SCARPA in the US?

Original Post
Petsfed 00 · · Snohomish, WA · Joined Mar 2002 · Points: 989

I’ve sent two messages over the last 10 days via their online portal, and just called them.

I’ve received no response from the portal (and I double checked my contact info) and can’t find an email address to send a customer service question without using that portal. Dialing the phone number on the webpage leads me to press 1 as a consumer, where I hear “that extension is busy. That mailbox is full”.

I just need to know if I can get a replacement part for a pair of Tele boots, but apparently SCARPA North America is impossible to reach.

Anybody got any advice?

MP · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 2
Petsfed wrote:

Anybody got any advice?

Switch to rando gear, it's much lighter.... made the change a few years ago and haven't looked back!

:)

ChrisMurphy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

contact Scarpa in Italy

mpech wrote:

Switch to rando gear, it's much lighter.... made the change a few years ago and haven't looked back!

:)

I broke a toe piece on my AT bindings on Saturday, and lost the power strap for one of my Tele boots a week prior.. so right now, i’m Just trying to cobble together any functional rig.

Chris Sheridan · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2006 · Points: 1,693

I've had good luck contacting them through warranty@scarpa.com.

Mic W · · Drake, CO · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 10

I've talked to them on the phone a few times at the Colorado office.  Always get a live person I  the phone right away. 

abandon moderation · · Tahoe · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 54

Did you submit the warranty form on their site? That's probably your best bet.

They got back to me within 3 days for a warranty request last month.

Tapawingo Markey · · Reno? · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 75

Contact a local dealer.

kendallt wrote:

Did you submit the warranty form on their site? That's probably your best bet.

They got back to me within 3 days for a warranty request last month.

I’ll give it a shot, but they’re the green and silver T2s, and it’s not like letting an unsecured piece fall off is covered any meaningful warranty.

Still, not answering messages from contact forms is pretty customer-hostile.

Carter Smith · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 10

You may be able to contact the regional rep through your local gear store.

Timothy Case · · Boulder, CO · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 0
Petsfed wrote:

I’ve sent two messages over the last 10 days via their online portal, and just called them.

I’ve received no response from the portal (and I double checked my contact info) and can’t find an email address to send a customer service question without using that portal. Dialing the phone number on the webpage leads me to press 1 as a consumer, where I hear “that extension is busy. That mailbox is full”.

I just need to know if I can get a replacement part for a pair of Tele boots, but apparently SCARPA North America is impossible to reach.

Anybody got any advice?

I live in Boulder (where Scarpa NA is located) and have had a miserable time in-person (a local shop told me "they don't like visitors") and trying to reach them by phone/e-mail.  I would go through a local Scarpa retailer, if possible.  Like their gear, hate their service.  

John Vanek · · Gardnerville, NV · Joined May 2013 · Points: 0

I bought a new pair of Phantom Guides in December. I thought they came with zipper lubricant but it wasn’t in the box. I sent them an email. About five weeks (maybe longer) later I get a single sentence response “Scarpa Italy says this years model doesn’t require lube.”  Not exactly impressed...

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Climbing Gear Discussion
Post a Reply to "Anybody know how to contact SCARPA in the US?"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started