Mountain Project Logo

F/S La Sportiva Futura $$Price Drop$$

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Brian Lavett · · Wilsonville · Joined May 2016 · Points: 250

Price Drop, $70

I've climbed on these a few more timed out of necessity. I didn't have any other shoes. Sup I'm dropping 20 bucks of the price.  

La Sportiva Futura, Size 45 

I just got these and i have only used them in the gym a few times, but they are just too small.  I Should've gone up another size... Live and learn.  Anyway they are in excellent condition, Almost new.  No real wear and tear.  Great way to save 60 or 70 bucks. Ill post some pics when I get home.  

If anyone has a pair of Futuras in similar condition,  size 45.5 or 46, I'll trade. 

Price dropped to $90

I can provide additional photos if needed. I am still open to trade for a pair of Futuras in size 45.5. I tried on some 46's and they are a little big, too much dead space in the heel.

Bump price drop 70 bucks

Graham Stein · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

I'll take them.

They are yours.  Please be sure to include your full shipping address in case it doesn't show up with the PayPal purchase info. Thanks.  

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started