Mountain Project Logo

FS/FT Brand New Edelrid Boa Eco 60m Rope $135

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ross Goldberg · · El Segundo · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 143

Selling my brand new Edelrid Boa Eco 60m, 9.8mm rope for $130 (+ Paypal 3% or F&F) or for trade for a comparable 70m rope (+cash)

Selling the rope because I want a 70m, rope has never left the factory coil and will arrive as seen in the picture. These ropes are super awesome and great workhorses, awesome if you are trying to stay eco-friendly while climbing also. Located in San Luis Obispo, CA

Backcountry Link---->https://www.backcountry.com/edelrid-boa-eco-climbing-rope-9.8mm

Bump

Bump

Aidan Raviv · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 95

You might consider checking the retail price somewhere like campsaver and repricing accordingly.

Aidan Raviv wrote:

You might consider checking the retail price somewhere like campsaver and repricing accordingly.

Yup I’ve checked campsaver, I’m still cheaper but lowering price anyways.

Aidan Raviv · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 95

I guess if you don't care about the environment you can save another few dollars. No tax or shipping fee. Tho I have VIP pricing which I think everyone gets eventually. 
Aidan Raviv wrote:

I guess if you don't care about the environment you can save another few dollars. No tax or shipping fee. Tho I have VIP pricing which I think everyone gets eventually. 

Yup that's a different rope than the one I'm selling, good for you, you can see that two things are not the same. You're obviously not looking to buy my rope so stop wasting both of our time. I don't care that you don't like my price.

Still available, ill cover shipping

Bump

Bump, price lowered to $130

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started