Mountain Project Logo

Looking for partners around Chattanooga

Original Post
Danny Birchman · · Chattanooga, TN · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 171

Work is slow and I have a lot of free time. Would love to meet new faces in the area. Holler if you want to rope up gear or bolts. Kinda out of shape so if you want to climb anything above mid eleven I'm down but you'll have to put it up. 

JB Bettis · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hey I'm looking for a partner for Tennessee wall between now and Saturday 5096309136

Jordan Mullins · · Detroit, MI · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

I'm travelling through the area and will be available Saturday. I have gear, but don't know the area. Would like to sample some climbs at Tenn Wall. 

Haley Barnhill · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Hey I’m down. I’m kinda new to leading but I’ve led 5.9 and struggle to find partners but I’m down any Friday or saturday

Hayley Gillespie · · Georgia · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Hey! I am a little south of Chattanooga. I started out bouldering in the south then climbing with ropes out west.  I haven't done any sport climbing in the south outside of a gym and would love to find some good people to join! I have a little gear, love climbing, and am a great person to know! Let me know if anyone is interested in having me join or would like to plan a trip!

hayzelfox@gmail.com

Dave Baker · · Wiltshire · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 303

I'm in town March 31st through April 4th, also looking for a partner.  If you're local, or there at the same time, let me know!

Plastic or rock, don't care given the short time and unknown weather that far out.  Sure I'd prefer rock (I can bring my rack and rope), but either would make me happy.

Jordan Mullins wrote:

I'm travelling through the area and will be available Saturday. I have gear, but don't know the area. Would like to sample some climbs at Tenn Wall. 

DaveBaker wrote:

I'm in town March 31st through April 4th, also looking for a partner.  If you're local, or there at the same time, let me know!

Plastic or rock, don't care given the short time and unknown weather that far out.  Sure I'd prefer rock (I can bring my rack and rope), but either would make me happy.

Holler at me 7703628930

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

South Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for partners around Chattanooga "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started