Mountain Project Logo

St George Partner(s)

Original Post
Jude Coleman · · Moab, UT · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Looking for partners anytime after this weekend (2/16-2/20 ish) in Saint George! Following range is up to about 5.11+/5.12-, leading closer to 5.9. Also down to clean your trad routes, up to 5.10 or so. Really just want to be able to climb as much as possible! I’m on a climbing road trip and will be out there as long as I can find folks to climb with :)

karl vochatzer · · Cedar City, UT · Joined May 2007 · Points: 440

Hi Laura. I'm not 100% sure what dates you are arriving. I live north of St George and am looking for a climbing partner specifically for Saturday the 17th and Sunday the 18th, but it's expected to be very windy on the 18th (although Turtle Wall might work if the wind is blowing from the SW). I lead 12s.

David Wieder · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined May 2014 · Points: 61

PM sent to Laura, or call me at 505 231 5031 

can climb February 26th

David Scott · · Washington · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 5

Hi Laura,

I am looking for someone to climb with 2/27-3/2. I am arriving in St. George on 2/26 and have three female friends arriving on the 2nd for a few days of climbing. I would like to climb a bit before they arrive. If you are still looking for climbing partners please reply.

Thanks,

David

mattyrunsmattyrides . · · highland ut · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

I want to come down this weekend from SLC and need partners. sport lead to 12s and trad to 11's, triple rack and ropes and beer! 801 836 2035

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "St George Partner(s)"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started