Mountain Project Logo

Obed, Chatt, the red

Original Post
Lisa Haze · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 35

Hey all. I'm coming to knox and chatt for some interviews for a nursing job. I'll be in the area from 19-28 or can stay later. I'm not working at the moment so my schedule is mad flexible. sport and boulder. I'd  follow on trad if you made me. I usually climb 11's but haven't climbed in a couple months so easy 10's might be best.  I'm not funny at all, super annoying and I chew with my mouth open. Let's do this!

Joseph Ray · · Harmony · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 15

Haha.  This is awesome. 

Haha glad someone found the humor in it. Whefre do you hail from joe, or is it ray?

Joseph Ray · · Harmony · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 15

It’s Joe.   I live near Pittsburgh,Pa.    Your gonna be in Knox and Chatt.  Both nice places.  Where are you actually from?  Brooklyn?  A friend of mine has been talking about climbing in Tenn.  maybe we can make it a 3way! 

I was raised in Pittsburgh actually! I'll be stopping in the burgh the weekend prior. Yeah that's be cool. The more the merrier. If you guys wanna drive down together I have space. I'll pm you my number

Dave Klar · · youngstown ohio · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 55

I come with an obed guide book and rechargeable batteries. Work is kinda slow let’s climb. I’m on the lower end lead game. I’d say I lead 5.7 sport I’ve done harder stuff well and not well ha. 

. Lead some 5.4 trad.

Jordan Mullins · · Detroit, MI · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Hi all, I am travelling down to Chatt this weekend. I could climb at the Red or Chatt tomorrow (Sat 2/24). I don't know if you have found partners yet or not. 

Haley Barnhill · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Hey! I live in Huntsville and I’d be down to climb in chatt I’ve been dying to go outside. I’m decently new to leading sport routes but ya know gotta get better somehow. Free every Friday and saturday. I’ve led 5.9

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

South Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Obed, Chatt, the red "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started