Mountain Project Logo

Hypothetical Northeastern Enormocast guests?

Cor · · Sandbagging since 1989 · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 1,445
Cron wrote:

Joe Terravecchia. Two pages in and no mention, come on folks! 

I know.  Same with Arsenault!

You could lump in Jimmie Dunn, but he moved west early..

Dan.G. yorlig · · Hollywood, Ca · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 0

I would love to get to hear Dick Williams talk about his life at the Gunks and beyond. That guy must have some seriously good stories to share.

Also, another Gunks crusher that would be wild to hear from would be Hugh Herr. He lost his legs in a mountaineering accident only to come back and continue sending super hard stuff in the modern golden age of the Gunks on prosthetics that he designed himself. It could be cool to hear his end of how climbing led something greater.  

edward pinskey · · Bethlehem NH · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 727

Jon Sykes would be classic. HoBo you would be a close second.

lucander · · Stone Ridge, NY · Joined Apr 2009 · Points: 260
Dan.G. yorlig wrote:

I would love to get to hear Dick Williams talk about his life at the Gunks and beyond. That guy must have some seriously good stories to share.

Also, another Gunks crusher that would be wild to hear from would be Hugh Herr. He lost his legs in a mountaineering accident only to come back and continue sending super hard stuff in the modern golden age of the Gunks on prosthetics that he designed himself. It could be cool to hear his end of how climbing led something greater.  

https://www.ted.com/talks/hugh_herr_the_new_bionics_that_let_us_run_climb_and_dance

Here's Hugh today.  Incredible man.  This will move you.  If you're sensitive or drank too much you might get a little teary.  

Yes, he'd be the best thing to happen to the Enormocast since Hayden Kennedy.

Tradgic Yogurt · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 55

I want some stories from RGold, not everyone earned a namecheck in a certain Boulderite's autobiography.

Tradgic Yogurt · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 55
Stagg54 Taggart wrote:

Tom Cecil,  Mike Goff, Arno Ilgner, Markwell

Ilgner was on, mid 2017 I believe.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northeastern States
Post a Reply to "Hypothetical Northeastern Enormocast guests?"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started