Mountain Project Logo

Evo weekday partner

Original Post
Scott Cox · · broomfield, Co · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 435

I am trying to firm up a weekday partner at Evo in Louisville. I try to climb as much as possible, so times are 4:30 and after. I get out every weekend as well and you are more than welcome to join there as well.

Matt Shepard · · Broomfield, CO · Joined Jul 2006 · Points: 386

Scott,

Im usually at EVO on Weekdays send me a PM and we can see if we can work it out.

Ari W · · Boulder, CO · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hello!

I also climb ay EVO weekdays around the same time and am def. looking for rope partners!  303three49nine358.  Message me!  

physnchips · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

I generally like going around 730, once I'm fed and the crowds have died down. Coincidentally, not a lot of other folks fit into that time, but if it works for you send me a message.

Blake B · · Englewood, CO · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 5

Hi, all.  I haven't been to Evo yet, but I'd like to check it out.  I just moved to Lafayette from alllllll the way over in Boulder - considering switching my gym membership from Movement to Evo if I like it there.  I usually climb during the week at either 4:30pm or 7:30pm.  Let me know if anyone wants to rope up sometime and show me your gym, thanks!

La MoMoface · · Arvada, CO · Joined Apr 2008 · Points: 60
Blake Busse wrote:

Hi, all.  I haven't been to Evo yet, but I'd like to check it out.  I just moved to Lafayette from alllllll the way over in Boulder - considering switching my gym membership from Movement to Evo if I like it there.  I usually climb during the week at either 4:30pm or 7:30pm.  Let me know if anyone wants to rope up sometime and show me your gym, thanks!

Climbing at Evo during those hours >>>>>> climbing at Movement.

We'll see!  Looking forward to checking it out.

Scott Cox · · broomfield, Co · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 435
Blake Busse wrote:

We'll see!  Looking forward to checking it out.

Blake I try to go at 4:30 several times a week. Let's get together sometime.

Rachel F · · Denver, CO · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Recently moved to Broomfield. Need to find new climbing partners. Bonus if you'll take top rope test with me. 

I checked out Evo after work last week.  To La MoMoFace's point, it was definitely a bit quieter than Movement, but not drastically so.  I think the biggest difference between the two was the music: Evo's rock/metal vs. Movement's electronic-y stuff.  Both gym's are good, so I bought a punch pass to Evo.  For those that already messaged me, I'll reach out next time I plan to go!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Evo weekday partner"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started