Mountain Project Logo

SOLD-Black Diamond Momentum Harness Medium, Lava worn once. PRICE DROP $33 shipped and paypalled

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Court · · SLAKETAHOE · Joined May 2013 · Points: 125

Medium is supposed to fit me according to the sizing chart. It says 30-33 but I'm a 32 and the gear loops end up way off kilter. So i'd suggest this for a 28-31 waist. Can't return it so here it is. Will be in original packaging. Would also trade for large similar harness.

Travis Bieber · · Fort Collins · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 741

That's just how the harness fits mine is the same. The right gear loops are more far forward them the left. You'll want a duel sided tightening 

My old mammut never had that problem with one side tightening and having gear loops that far off whack is unacceptable.

Travis Bieber · · Fort Collins · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 741

It's a BD thing. I have the same harness and I have about 5 friends who all have the same thing going on with their BD harness

I'll let you know how sizing up works.

bump. price drop. now $40 shipped

another price drop bump. $35 shipped

fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 1
Travis Bieber wrote:

That's just how the harness fits mine is the same. The right gear loops are more far forward them the left. You'll want a duel sided tightening 

Bump for the DS thing. I'm a 32/33 guy and single buckle harnesses annoy me to no end. Double buckle is better.

bump for the monday morning crowd.

bump for another price drop. i can take pics if you need, but as i said it's been out of the package once so it still looks like this

Now $33 shipped

Andrew Rice · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 11

My advice to you is don't get a Large. It'll be worse for you, not better. Just find a different harness. 

Steve.S · · St Paul, MN · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 0

I want this

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started