Mountain Project Logo

Looking for a Front Range sport projecting partner

Original Post
Eingerson · · Golden · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 0

Hey, I'm Evan. I live in Golden and am psyched to try real hard with someone! I climb in the 13a range but I really don't care how hard you climb as long as you're psyched to push yourself and to do it safely. I've been climbing for 15+ years but my partners keep moving away from Colorado. :( I have weekends off and you can find me at Earthtreks Golden on weeknights. Happy climbing!

Geoff U · · Centennial, CO · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 75

Hi Evan - I live in Littleton and climb mid-12 sport and have climbed safely for 10 years and am always psyched to climb.  I need more partners as mine have had kids and mostly stopped... text or call 303.803.8964

Stu Mack · · Boulder, CO · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

Hey All

I'd like to join.  Been getting up most 12b's in a day and would like to continue pushing myself.  Am able to make my own work hours until April,  very flexible. Lets hope this good climbing weather continues.

518-fourfour5-5six12

Matt Shepard · · Broomfield, CO · Joined Jul 2006 · Points: 386

I'm probably concentrating on projecting at Shelf for the month of January. Feel free to PM me if you want to get out together. 

Alex Drew · · Golden, CO · Joined May 2016 · Points: 5

Would love to get out some time. Im coming back from an injury so really just looking to get out lots and climb. I live in Lakewood and climb at Earthtreks weeknights as well. Would love to meet up and get some climbing in. 303-882-4656

Logan Schrader · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

I climb 5.10 out east (v2 in the gunks or v5 indoors) and just moved here from ny so am looking forpartners too. I don’t have a rack but have a80m rope and a gri gri. Let me know if you need a fun buddy!

Ron Grat · · Georgetown, Co. · Joined Jul 2008 · Points: 470
  • Anyone want to get on some 12’s at East Quarry this Monday? Email or text 303-886-1492

ScoJo · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 481

Hi all,

I'd like to join this thread as well. Looking try project routes in the 12c-13b range this season. For now, weekends are best, but as we get more sun, I can do mornings/after work on weekdays as well. Feel free to PM me if you need a partner.

cheers,

Scott

Scott Minturn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2013 · Points: 0

Hi,

I’m also looking for consistent partners to try hard with in the front range. I’ve mostly been Bouldering the last few years, but would really like to put more time into projecting on a rope. I’m available pretty much every weekend and would be happy to hit up any sport crag in the front range.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for a Front Range sport projecting partner"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started