Mountain Project Logo

Kickstarter: Climb-on Maps, Joshua Tree Climbing Map printing

Original Post
ClimbOn Maps · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 10

Hey all,

I wanted to let you know that our Climb-on Maps Kickstarter is now live!! This fundraiser will help cover the costs to print our latest map – Joshua Tree National Park.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/climbonmaps/joshua-tree-ca-climbers-map

We are having killer deals to kick this off – 40% discounts in the first three days! This goes for all of our maps: Smith Rock Oregon, Red Rock Canyon Nevada, and the soon-to-be-published Joshua Tree California.

We guarantee that you will find these maps useful. High definition trails and symbols packed with information about the difficulties and/or death traverses you’ll find on your approach. Even more exciting are the Crag Stats – the circle graphics. These summarize all routes on a crag to show the total number of routes, the grades, and types – a single graphic that summarizes pages and pages of guidebook-text! (or 5 guidebooks in the case of JTree) This makes planning your climbing trip a hundred times easier, and gives you options off the beaten path.

If you want to contribute, it is really important to do it on the first days so you can get the biggest discounts, and the campaign can gather momentum.

Thanks!!

-rick

/selfpromotion

Chris C · · Seattle, WA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 407

The first actually cool Kickstarter I've seen on MP. 

Daniel T · · Riverside, Ca · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 35

Hey Rick,

I met you guys last year at Climb Smart in JTree.  You mentioned this would be coming out back then and I have been eagerly waiting. I Backed you guys for the JTree and Red Rock package.  Best of luck.

Max Rieg · · Portland, OR · Joined May 2016 · Points: 5

Awesome idea! I can't wait for the Devil's Lake version! 

Congrats on the great looking Kick Starter too!! 

-Backer #29

ClimbOn Maps · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 10

Thanks guys!  We appreciate the kudos and support!

chris blatchley · · woodinville, wa · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 6

Looks awesome! Going for JTree and Red Rock as well. Good luck!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

General Climbing
Post a Reply to "Kickstarter: Climb-on Maps, Joshua Tree Climbin…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started