Mountain Project Logo

New to Las Vegas

Original Post
Vanessa Barnett · · Bend, OR · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 0

Hey All, 

New to Las Vegas as of 2 months ago.  Looking for new friends/climbing partners!  I like to boulder but my sport is sport climbing.  Can climb around 5.12 on a good day and a solid v3.  Hit me up!

Julia W · · Las Vegas · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Hey I’m new-ish to the area too and looking for a climbing partner. Feel free to hit me up!

Craig Martin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

If either of y'all are looking for partners, I'm sticking around for a while. I'm climbing 11s on  sport and 9s on trad. I'd enjoy some multi pitch but I'm happy climbing. 

Craig

Trenton Rosenbaum · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined May 2017 · Points: 95

I moved here yesterday as well. Planning on Kraft Boulders mid day tomorrow, and will be at Red Rock Climbing Center on the regular. Not quite as strong as you guys, but looking forward to meeting new partners!

Darren S · · Minneapolis, MN · Joined Feb 2006 · Points: 3,388

Edit: I am looking to get out soon.  thought I could this weekend but adult life has gotten in the way.  Anyone that can get out after 2pm weekdays and anytime weekends can PM me if they want to get out.

Chris Brown · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

New to the climbing scene. Heavy action sports althlete and enthusiast. Look for. Some people/person to go do some bouldering and other climbs. Have done a few already and im hooked. Need someone to show me the ropes....haha

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada
Post a Reply to "New to Las Vegas"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started