Mountain Project Logo

Found

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ronbo · · Lexington Ky · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 235

harness found

Gunkiemike · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 3,492

FYI - Arc's harnesses seem to run large. I'm a 32 waist and wear a MED harness in BD, MM, Edelrid and Petzl but in summertime clothing a SM Arc fits me.

Jordan Whitley · · NC · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 240

They definitely don't run small.... I wear a L in most harnesses (33 waist), but a L AR-395 is huge on me.... Have to tighten it all the way down for it to be safe.

Troy S · · Waltham, MA · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 55

I have a medium Mammut harness I'd be willing to part with for $50 shipped. Can post pics if you're interested.

Michael Martzahn · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 60

Fwwi, i  have a medium fl365 and I bottom out the harness and wear size 30/31 waist depending on the company.

NCD · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 50

Hey, Arcteryx adjusted their sizing for the newest line of harnesses and also unified the fit of all models. They talked about it in the product videos/press release and how they wanted the harness size to match pant size too. They absolutely do not run small now. The old R300 medium is identical to a small in the new models. I was a medium and now max out a small to the point where I almost went down to XS with the SL-340.

Considering we’ve climbed together and you are smaller than me if anything I’m about certain you want a small. 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started