Mountain Project Logo

Looking to network

Original Post
Lisa Haze · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 35

I really hate to mix business with pleasure, but I'm kinda desperate haha. I'm looking to make a move to Chattanooga TN area. I'm having a hard time finding who are the nurse managers for the ER department in the local hospitals. I'm hoping to network with these individuals (or at least get an email) so I can send my resume directly to them. If anyone is in healthcare and has any tips or emails so I can send my nurse resume to i would appreciate it. I'd prefer ER department, but I will also work in any unit except pediatrics.  Please help! If you have friends, family, or even a linkedin profile I can search. I've never had to do this before with my previous jobs so this is all new territory to me. Thanks in advance for your help!

Eric Carlos · · Soddy Daisy, TN · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 121

Try posting here.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChattClimbers/?ref=bookmarks  Chatt climbers group.  Lots of folks in the medical profession on there.

Eric Carlos wrote:

Try posting here.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChattClimbers/?ref=bookmarks  Chatt climbers group.  Lots of folks in the medical profession on there.

Thanks! I'll look into it! 

David M · · Nashville, TN · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

My mom is a medical coder in TN. Might not sound that hopeful, but she knows the area and the people and might be able to help you out? I'll definitely run it by her.

Otherwise, the only networking I got to offer is climbing. :)

David M wrote:

My mom is a medical coder in TN. Might not sound that hopeful, but she knows the area and the people and might be able to help you out? I'll definitely run it by her.

Otherwise, the only networking I got to offer is climbing. :)

Thank you! I would appreciate it. 

I'll be looking for climbing partners too! What's your favorite style of climbing?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern States
Post a Reply to "Looking to network "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started