Mountain Project Logo

New To The Bitterroots

Original Post
Josh Kirsch · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hello! I just moved to Hamilton and am anxious to get out! I'm experienced on dry rock and have plenty of gear. If you want to work on rock routes or take someone who knows nothing about winter climbing out, let me know.

Thanks,

Josh

Andrew Schrader · · Helena, MT · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 15

Hey man,

I'm up in Helena but hit different areas around Montana pretty much every wknd during the warm months.  I like to do the big trad routes in Blodgett and will be projecting some routes up there this summer.  Let's stay in touch once the Vitamin D starts to come out and try hard.

Cheers,

Andrew

lante · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 0

I'm in Missoula.  Not sure where Hamilton is. Itching to go check out Hyalite,  down for most adventures though really.  What's your schedule like and do you have any ice climbing Gear? Dan

Keatan · · AZ · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 50

Josh, I'm no there any more but the Bitterroot and Missoula have a great and friendly climbing community. You should be able to meet people at Freestone if you make your way up to Missoula or check out the Missoula Climbing Community page on Facebook. The page is pretty active among Bitterroot climbers as well and since most of the climbing near Missoula is actually closer to Hamilton you shouldn't have trouble convincing people to drive down and meet you.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "New To The Bitterroots"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started