Mountain Project Logo

Boise, ID Partner 1/27 - 1/28

Original Post
Gabe Matson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Hey! I’ll be in Boise for work in late January and would love to get some climbing in! I’m available on 1/27 and/or 1/28. Seems like if weather is good that there are some good places to climb year round. Happy to to do sport, trad, or bouldering and can bring draws, rope, and a double rack if needed. Psyched to get some climbing in!

Give me a shout,

Gabe

Blake Bolton · · Boise · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Sent a PM

Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 1,374

This past Monday it was tshirt weather at our local crag, the Black Cliffs. 

Today? Snow, most of the way down our foothills. Monday was the anomoly, for January. You could be lucky, but maybe not.

I have to confess, I'm rooting for cold. I want another ice climb!! That, was the weekend before. Go figure.

We do have indoor climbing here, roped and bouldering, and Swan Falls (bouldering) runs a little warmer, if the temps are close to doable. Sun, about forty or warmer, no wind, can be great climbing, at least for myself and my partners.  

Let me know if you need a catcher. I'm happy to climb with anyone, anywhere. 

Enjoy your visit!

Best, Helen

Gabe, are you set for this weekend? I'll be at Urban Ascent at 1 Saturday, meeting a new to Boise guy. If you and Blake want to join, that's fine with me, and would let my new guy meet some stronger climbers.

EDIT: time changed to 11 

Best, Helen

Gabe Matson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Thanks for the heads up Helen! Ended up going skiin today due to the weather! Hope you had fun!

Gabe Matson wrote:

Thanks for the heads up Helen! Ended up going skiin today due to the weather! Hope you had fun!

Yeah, I heard it was snowing all day up there. That's good, we really need it! Glad you had fun. I got to meet one of the people who just moved here, super nice guy and a good climber. That's always fun, meeting new people and helping them get connected.

Best, Helen

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern Utah & Idaho
Post a Reply to "Boise, ID Partner 1/27 - 1/28"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started