Mountain Project Logo

FS: La Sportiva Skwama (40), Evolv Agro (10), FIve Ten Team (10)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Jonathan Sc. · · Kansas City · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 5

FOR SALE - I have some shoes that are laying around and not being used since I've found other shoes that work better for me, and I want to get them to a new home where they can see some use!

La Sportiva Skwama (Size 40) - $80 - Newly resoled by Rock and Resole, I loved these but I have found other shoes that I wear more often these days.

Evolv Agro (Size 10) - $100 - Barely used, wanted to try them out but they didn't fit my foot.

Five Ten Team (Size 10) - $70 - Used, but with a good amount of original rubber left. Tried to make them work, but were too tight and hurt my second toe.

Thanks!

Let's get these great shoes into a new home!

Bump, bump, bumpdelphia

PlanchePRO De Guzman · · Houston, Texas · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 50

Are the Agros still available? Sent you a PM few days ago. 

Also how do the Five Ten Team compare to the Evolv and La Sportiva in terms of size? I wear a 43 in Agro, but  41 Solution, and 40.5 Futura.

Sorry about the delay! The Agros are still for sale, and the Five Ten Team fit very comparably to a 41 solution that I wear. Are you interested in those as well?

Jonathan Sc. wrote:

Sorry about the delay! The Agros are still for sale, and the Five Ten Team fit very comparably to a 41 solution that I wear. Are you interested in those as well?

How would you describe the amount of usage for both of those shoes? 

Agros - Very minimal usage. Probably 3 gym and 1 outdoor bouldering session. Teams - Well used, maybe 1/2 of the life of a new pair left in them? (that is a very rough estimate)

Also, I responded to your PM 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started