Mountain Project Logo

Looking for partners in Austin, Dec. 28 – Jan. 15

Original Post
Yannick Gingras · · On the road, mostly Southwest · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 302

I will be in Austin from Dec. 28 until mid-January, possibly longer.  I plan on climbing in Reimer's Ranch, but I am open to other areas as well.

I lead 5.10d trad and project around 5.12a sport.  I always have a helmet on when climbing or belaying and a prussik below my ATC when rapping.  I am aiming to get stronger this winter, but also to improve my aid game in order to attempt El Capitan next Spring.  My schedule is very flexible and I'm available for both weekdays and weekend adventures.

Hit me up if there is some overlap with your own goals and levels.  Cheers!

James C · · Seattle, WA · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 134

I could climb on the  28th or 29th, I'm visiting Austin for the holiday. Since this is while traveling I only have the basics with me - harness, belay device, shoes, rap backup. No helmet, though I usually climb with one. I don't climb quite as hard as you - 5.10a project, 5.9 sport lead, but I'm open to jumping on anything and belaying you on anything harder, or even learning some aid as I get more into trad.

Coming from Seattle, and happy to climb with or provide you with a place to crash if you ever find yourself up here in the Cascade range.

James

310-200-5682

Alex Dillon · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Looking to climb reimers all day thurs-sun 1/11-1/13  can lead up to 12a love to push myself and go hard

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Texas Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for partners in Austin, Dec. 28 – Jan.…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started