Mountain Project Logo

FS: Odds and Ends; 70m Rope, Kuhl Jacket, Ballcaps, Ski Rack, Eu38 Moccasyms, Benchmade knife, Redpoint book PRICE DROPS

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Michael Hahn · · Santa Cruz, CA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 35

GF dumped me and I've gotta scrounge up some cash to move out. Prices negotiable, but they do not include shipping. Venmo or Paypal F&F, or add 3% to the total for G&S.

Kuhl Kollusion Jacket, Men's Small. Basically brand new, worn maybe once, just never found the right application for it. Stylish jacket with rollaway hood. Retails for $169, asking $70 OBO

Arcteryx Ballcap NWT, never worn, size L/XL $10

ENO Ballcap, pretty thrashed. Should clean up nice with a wash. $5 or free with purchase of $50 or more

Aviators. Cheap but not gas station sunnies cheap. $2 or free with other purchase.

Rhino Rack ski rack. Bought used, in great shape. Comes with mounting hardware and key for locks. Fits 4 pairs of skis. Sold. 

5.10 Moccasyms, size EU38 (US mens 6). A bit dirty, but no smells. Never been resoled, but will be due for a resole relatively soon. Still climbable though. $45

Benchmade 930 knife. A few minor scratches on the blade and pocket clip, but nothing major. Sold. 

70m Bi-pattern rope, ~10mm diameter. Unsure of the brand, I bought this used a little while ago. Can't say how old it is but if I had to guess I'd say it's no older than 5 years. No serious wear or fuzzing and the core is still good on both ends, lots of life left. This would make a great workhorse/TR dedicated rope. $60 OBO

Redpoint book, practically new. Bought at an REI garage sale, comes with DVD. $10

Conor Jonson · · Denver, CO · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 617

Hey man, I'll take the rhino racks! Just pm'd you.

Items added. Sale pending on ski racks, just waiting on payment.

Bump

Bump, price drops 

Bump

Friday morning bump

Roof Racks sold

Jonathan Lind · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

PM sent.

Benchmade sold.

Lindsey Holden · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 0

Hello! I'm interested in the Kuhl jacket, but not sure the best way to pm... I think my computer may be blocking it!

Lindsey Holden wrote:

Hello! I'm interested in the Kuhl jacket, but not sure the best way to pm... I think my computer may be blocking it!

Sent ya a PM

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started