Mountain Project Logo

Anyone go to edgeworks?

Original Post
Evan Messner · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 10

WILL BELAY FOR TIPS. im looking to get as much practices as i can belaying. Im a new climber and want to hone my skills asap

Jason L. · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 40

If the question is still valid, PM me.

Best,

Jason

Mike Byrnes · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Generally when looking for an experienced partner to teach/mentor you, shouldn’t you be willing to belay for free...? Especially since said experienced partner would be putting their life in your far less experienced hands for your benefit. Consider that your tip

J H · · Washington · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

I go. PM me if you want to go anytime. Im always up to climb 

Well, due to circumstance i cant afford my gym membership anymore. Thank you all for your replies. I apologize for any inconvienience this causes.

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 276
Mike Byrnes wrote:

Generally when looking for an experienced partner to teach/mentor you, shouldn’t you be willing to belay for free...? Especially since said experienced partner would be putting their life in your far less experienced hands for your benefit. Consider that your tip

I would guess "tips" means "pointers," not money.

FrankPS wrote:

I would guess "tips" means "pointers," not money.

I figured that was implied   i guess not.

Jason L. · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 40

There is a FB group for the social media side for members to chat and discuss their shenanigans and meetups.  Let me know if you want info.

Jason L. wrote:

There is a FB group for the social media side for members to chat and discuss their shenanigans and meetups.  Let me know if you want info.

Yeah? Im a social media idiot, so its not suprising i can't find it. Maybe its because i dont really use facebook that often.

Brenna Spadoni · · Boulder · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0
Jason L. wrote:

I just moved up here from Colorado and am looking to find some new climbing buddies.  Would love more info on the this FB group.  Thanks!

Meagan Patrick · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0
Brenna Spadoni wrote:

I just moved up here from Colorado and am looking to find some new climbing buddies.  Would love more info on the this FB group.  Thanks!

Sent you a PM!

FoamFinger _______ · · Rad Town, Not set (USA) · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 250

I'm also new to Tacoma and looking for partners at Edgeworks, can someone loop me in?

Cheers!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Anyone go to edgeworks?"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started