Mountain Project Logo

New to AZ (Phoenix Area)

Original Post
GeorgeP · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Moved to Phoenix a couple months ago and looking to get out climbing on weekends in the Mine area, McDowells, or Prescott. Also available most of the week between Christmas and New Year. I have sport gear, but haven't climbed in about a year due to work travel.

George Ptacek

scracer114@gmail.com

bttrrtRock Charles · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 5

Moving to prescott in two weeks. Flexiblish 9-5 schedule. May be able to climb around christmas or new years. 

I'll email when I have a plan. 

Nick Gonzales · · Blairsville, GA · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

I’ll be in Phoenix around the 1st of the year for work. Will be in the area for a few months. 

Sam Steffens · · Floyd, VA · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I'll be in Mesa area January-end of March. Weekdays are going to be wide open and weekends till February are open too. I'll be near Verde and fossil creek for bouldering and would be down for a climbing partner the First week of January. You can also checkout Meetup groups in the area, I have had some good luck meeting folks through that avenue. There are about 10 of us hitting up queen creek area for some sport on the 6th. 

Tyler B · · Scottsdale, AZ` · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 20

I live in the Phoenix and am looking for outdoor partners. If you're still interested in finding a partner, let me know. I'm free pretty much every weekend. 

Jeffrey Zeldin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

I am also new the the Phoenix area and always looking for folks to climb with. Anyone interested in getting out to McDowell this weekend? Or today? Or any other time! Let me know, jeffzeldin@gmail.com 

Michael Hill · · Durango, CO · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Any available to climb around Prescott tomorrow or Saturday? More specially granite mountain. Leading 10s and got a double rack and rope. Happy to get on anything out there. Hit me up at 3015034140 if you're down! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico Partners
Post a Reply to "New to AZ (Phoenix Area)"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started