Mountain Project Logo

CT gym climbing partner

Original Post
Ryan De · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 15

Hey y'all,

I am home for the holidays and looking to climb with someone indoors. I am happy to climb at any grade, just looking to have some fun and get on some ropes but willing to boulder as well. I have only been to Rock Climb Fairfield, but am willing to travel to other gyms in the relative area. I've got about 4-5 years of experience and an attentive belay. Here until December 30th with my own transportation, so let me know! 

Happy holidays,

Ryan

Troy S · · Waltham, MA · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 55

I need a partner for some leads at BKB in Somerville (MA) tomorrow. Guessing that's further than you wanted to travel but just figured I'd throw it out there.

Bummer, that'd be quite the trek for me unfortunately. Thanks for reaching out though!

Thomas Claiborne · · Flagstaff · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 41

I'm going home to Fairfield from this Saturday - 28th. I'd be more psyched to get outside when it's dry out (so never?) and drink hot cider while freezing our asses off. I want to check out some of the bouldering. I'll climb inside if necessary tho. 

Adam Hammer · · CT · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 509

Ahh CT is a great place to climb in the winter. Head over to East Peak, Rattesnake, Owl's Lair, or Winter Wall to climb outside year round in a tee shirt!

I didn't even think climbing outside in CT was possible in the winter, but doesn't sound like that's the case! I also don't have a crash pad or rope here, so I just assumed the gym was my best chance to find a partner but I'd be down to suffer outside with somebody. 

Thomas Claiborne · · Flagstaff · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 41

Ryan, I sent you a PM with my #.

Adam Hammer · · CT · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 509

I know I'm gonna be in ct next week. I just don't know what days I'm available just yet. On the days I'm free, I'm gonna go Boulder at Lincoln Woods in Rhode Island if ya wanna join. My friend is going as well. We will have 4 pads 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "CT gym climbing partner "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started