Mountain Project Logo

FS: Arc'teryx Procline Carbon Support Boots 27.5 Price Drop

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
ahparker · · Portland, OR · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 45

Basically new, used probably 4 times on short tours.  Want to keep them but my feet really don't agree.  Asking $400 OBO but please make offers reasonable.  Payment via PayPal FF or buyer covers fees.  Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

bump

Bump, price drop

Bump

bump for mo eyes

Weekend bump

Joel.Perkins · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

PM incoming

Evan, thanks for posting that link. I just checked the boots and it looks like they do still need to be sent back for the recall, which is a bummer since I got them so recently.  For anyone still interested I’ll knock off $50.  Looks like the shipping for the repair is totally covered so I guess it’d just time without the boots if you want to send them in.

Briggs, it’s hard to say, I haven’t worn alpine boots in a very long time. I can say that they do seem to run a bit on the short side compared to my dynafit tlt6 boots in the same size. I have one friend with these boots who did size up a shell size. So I guess if you size your alpine boots pretty tight going up a size for a bit of comfort makes sense.

Evan, just FYI I have a sale pending on these from the first person that contacted me, but if that falls through you’d be next in line. As for fit, I wear about a 9.5-10 in street shoes, and I’d call the fit of the boots low volume. From what I understand the s-lab boot is basically the same as the Procline, so I’d think the sizing would be basically the same as well, but I don’t have any experience with that boot so I can’t really say. If it comes to it I’ll get you the shipping quote to Canada. Thanks.

Evan, will keep you posted and update here if sold or still available.  Thanks.

sale pending

SOLD

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started